12 weeks to your first or best Sprint Triathlon
Chicks Who Tri was started by Coach Karyn Austin to create a fun, and supportive learning and training environment for women of all ages, fitness levels who are looking to complete their first Tri or improve on existing triathlon fitness.
What is included:
- Athletes can pick from a Beginner or Intermediate plan based on current fitness level
- All athletes will receive a Basic account on Training Peaks.
- There will be a minimum of one coached workout per week included.
- There will be a minimum of SIX coached swim workouts focusing on technique and endurance.
- There will be a heart rate based threshold testing session at Gainesville Health and Fitness Center on spin bikes.
- Other coached sessions will be run, bike, transition, open water, and mental prep focus.
- All athletes will receive a team shirt.
- All athletes will receive a team swim cap.
Our session will be leading up to an upcoming sprint triathlon. The race is a 1/4 mile swim, 8 mile bike and 5K run.
All Chicks Who Tri teammates will receive a Team Discount code for the race as well.
$160 per month
Limit of 15 athletes, you can pay $100 to reserve your spot.
To Sign Up:
Please complete the following form
The cost to join Chicks who Tri is $160 per month.
To reserve your spot by paying your deposit using PayPal, please click the button below.
Once you’ve completed your payment, click on “Return to Merchant” to come back to my website to complete the Athlete Sign Up Form and Waiver.
Space is limited to 15 athletes and is filling up fast!
If you’d prefer not to use PayPal please contact us to arrange payment today.